Friday, June 17, 2011

Nostalgia

I am nostalgic!!!!!!! And i've been thinking a lot for the past couple of days (just something that i do on a lot more regular basis now)....but somehow i cant seem to get this topic of my mind....


Just the other day almost all the newspapers carried photos of small kids on their first day at school....They all looked so cute with most of them crying their eyes out....and somehow it reminded me of my, not first, but definitely my last few school days. or should i say last few years...


Man how i miss those days!!!!! They say an empty mind is devils work shop...agreed to that. but i'd say a relaxed, free mind is more dangerous than a devil's just for the fact that it takes u down that memory lane u'd rather venture not....Not that the memories are disturbing or anything, but they do make u restless...restless in a way that is, i must admit, is endearing. I am not the kind of guy who reminisces....but all i felt the other day was to just go to my Alma Mater, sit in the any classroom and listen to an entertaining yet knowledgable Marathi class or an "epic" History class by or a "pure" Hindi class....well the list is endless...so are the memories associated with them.


Times have changed drastically...no one knows where the hell we'll land up....and we dun even know when, possibly, we'll be able to share those memories together. But i cant sit back and wait for that day....the world is getting closer. Its about time we took the plunge. So here i am, asking all you guys to share your best momories here. Maybe in due time we'll all be able to publish our own year book which has been long due.


Looking forward to your ideas and posts....



2 comments:

Kunal Junawane said...

I would say everyone is nostalgic..Its just the extent to which makes the difference..Nostalgic, nothing wrong in it...There is a lot more than meets the eye..
I still see that documentary which gandhar shooted on our day of refreshment..We all should be thankful to him for having those memories captured...
All i would say is Innocense was the quality and friendship was the trust that we all shared...
I still remember me shouting from the door step of other division's classroom " Naaaaziaa Sayyeed " and then Saroj Maam shouting at me from outside office " Kunal You ?" as if not expecting such a behaviour from me...hahaha..

Unknown said...

I think there was and is more to you than meets the eye....as is the case with all of us...